Are you interested in learning more about how to prevent under eye wrinkles? We often see the first signs of aging around the eyes and can come at any age. This usually happens when a person does a lot of facial movements such as smiling or the blinking of the eyes.
There are many treatments such as creams that can reduce wrinkles around the eyes and also other parts of the face.
Fine lines or wrinkles appear around the eyes usually first, as this area of the skin is very sensitive. There are many causes of why we get fine lines such as wrinkles on the face such as being out in the sun for long periods and facial expressions such as getting wrinkles under eyes when smiling which can sag the skin.
Also being out in the sun can cause us to lose moisture from your skin and if you are not wearing protective eye wear, squinting may occur and can cause wrinkles to appear.
Heavy smokers are also known to get wrinkles much sooner as the nicotine can dry out the skin and make the skin look dull and very dry.
Other causes of getting wrinkles around your eyes are not drinking enough fluid through out the day, poor diet, genes and sometimes allergies.
How To Prevent Under Eye Wrinkles?
There are many products on the market that can reduce wrinkles under the eyes, but they may not work for everyone. Depending on your skin type, the best option is to shop around and choose a product specifically for the type of skin you have, such as oily,dry or combination skin.
Natural treatments can also be effective in removing wrinkles around your eyes such as:
* Keeping your body hydrated. Drink plenty of liquids through out the day will keep your skin moisturized.
* Ordinary Soap should not be used on the face. Some soaps on the market contain harsh components that can really dry out your skin.Try to find a facial cleanser that contains only natural ingredients.
* Moisturizing the face and especially below the eyes can reduce wrinkles around the eyes, as this area is very delicate and can become dry very easily.
* Oils such as coconut,olive and castor are a great natural remedy treatment to reduce wrinkles also. It is best to apply the oil at night before you go to bed, to lock in the moisture to the skin.
* Your diet plays an important role when it comes to reducing fine lines on the face and also under the eyes. The main types of food that you should avoid are foods that are highly processed and also food that contain high amounts of sugar.
Adding more fresh fruit and vegetables to your diet will increase the amount of vitamins and minerals going into your body.
Eating foods that are high in antioxidants can also help reduce wrinkles on the face. Some of the foods that contain high amounts of antioxidants are goji berries and also cranberries. These are great for an afternoon snack and can easily be found at your natural health food provider.
By learning more about how to prevent under eye wrinkles, you can reduce the signs of aging and also improve the look of your skin.